-   -   How to import html file in excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/145275-how-import-html-file-excel-2007-a.html)

AeonBlue

How to import html file in excel 2007

In the older version of Excel, to import a html file, I go to Data - Import
external data - Import data, find my file, and be done with it. With
Excel2007, there is no option to import html files, only xml file. Any
suggestions?

Jim Rech

How to import html file in excel 2007

Perhaps Data tab, Existing Connections, Browse for More...

--
Jim
"AeonBlue" wrote in message
| In the older version of Excel, to import a html file, I go to Data -
Import
| external data - Import data, find my file, and be done with it. With
| Excel2007, there is no option to import html files, only xml file. Any
| suggestions?

ShaneDevenshire

How to import html file in excel 2007

Hi,

Try Alt D, D, D

This will open up the Select Data Source dialog box which may do what you
need.
--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire