-   -   Copy data of two cells into one (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/145266-re-copy-data-two-cells-into-one.html)

Bob I

Copy data of two cells into one

=C5&C6&"a, b, c"

maperalia wrote:

How can I copy information from two cells into another cell.
For example, I have the data "M" in cell C5 and the data "L" in the cell C6
and I want to copy the following in the cell C20: M@L a, b, c
So, "M" and "L" are always variables and the rest (@ a, b, c) are always the
same.

Thanks in advance.
Maperalia

maperalia

Copy data of two cells into one

Thank you Bob. It is exactly what I need.

Maperalia

"Bob I" wrote:

=C5&C6&"a, b, c"

maperalia wrote:

How can I copy information from two cells into another cell.
For example, I have the data "M" in cell C5 and the data "L" in the cell C6
and I want to copy the following in the cell C20: M@L a, b, c
So, "M" and "L" are always variables and the rest (@ a, b, c) are always the
same.

Thanks in advance.
Maperalia

FC

Copy data of two cells into one

Thank you FC. It is exactly what maperalia needs.

"maperalia" wrote:

Thank you Bob. It is exactly what I need.

Maperalia

"Bob I" wrote:

=C5&C6&"a, b, c"