-   -   appearance of numbers (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/145165-appearance-numbers.html)

mvella

appearance of numbers

hi,
ive been working on an assignment for school ive completed most of it but
ive run into a problem. if i try to type in a number into a cell, for example
if i type 10 and hit enter, 0.01 shows up in the cell instead of 10. i kno
its not a decimal place setting issue because when i change it, it doesnt fix
anything. if anyone could tell me what setting i have on thats altering the
numbers in such a way that would be greatly appreciated

Teethless mama

appearance of numbers

Tools Options Edit tab uncheck Fixed decimal Places