-   -   How do I auto-alphabatize in XL03? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/145114-how-do-i-auto-alphabatize-xl03.html)

Conker10382

How do I auto-alphabatize in XL03?

Did I just coin that term? LOL I would like XL to automatically order
information I enter alphabetically. What sort of options do I have to
accomplish this?

Gord Dibben

How do I auto-alphabatize in XL03?

See this google search result for a few methods.

http://snipr.com/1n6gq

But note my caveat about misspelled words if you go the event code route.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP