-   -   Drop down list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/145104-drop-down-list.html)

me[_2_]

Drop down list

hi,

I have 84 cells and I'm trying to create a drop down list with them. I tried
to create a list and validation data but it still does not work.
Please help ASP...

Toppers

Drop down list

in Data Validation:

Allow: List
Source: $A$1:$A$84

What doesn't work?

HTH

"me" wrote:

hi,

I have 84 cells and I'm trying to create a drop down list with them. I tried
to create a list and validation data but it still does not work.
Please help ASP...

Peo Sjoblom

Drop down list

What does not work, what method did you use (describe all steps), what
result did you expect and what result did you get?

Peo Sjoblom