-   -   Edit Comment in Excel 2002 randomly doesn't respond (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/145064-edit-comment-excel-2002-randomly-doesnt-respond.html)

piddilin

Edit Comment in Excel 2002 randomly doesn't respond

Excel doesn't always allow me to Edit a Comment. Seems pretty random. I have
example can send if someone needs to see example of how Right-Click, Edit
Comment, in some cells works and others it doesn't. Same thing from same
worksheet on another! Temporary workaround is to enable Show Comment (R-C,
Show Comment), then it works on pre-existing comments!? but then have to go
back and disable Show Comment. Even copied range of cells to another workbook
(ones that worked & others that didn't) with same result. Can't make fail if
created new comment. Any suggestions?

piddilin

Edit Comment in Excel 2002 randomly doesn't respond

Sorry, left out word in first post...where it says "Same thiing from same
worksheet on another 'computer'."