-   -   Excel 2003 Opens Up Every File in My Documents (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/14493-excel-2003-opens-up-every-file-my-documents.html)

Glenn Reschke

Excel 2003 Opens Up Every File in My Documents

Everyone,
Thanks for your help. About two minutes after I sent the thread, I
thought of the very thing you all pretty much recommended. I just
copied all the files in the My Documents folder to a backup I made on
the desktop, put them all in there, and then was able to get into
Excel. I then changed the settings in the General Settings. I have no
idea though how it changed or activated "open all files" in that
directory. Another example of an Office goblin.

thanks again,
GR

--
Glenn Reschke