-   -   If-then-next question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/144837-if-then-next-question.html)

les8

If-then-next question

I have a list of stores that have goals each month.
(store # is in col a, actual sales in col b, goal sales in col c,
actual-goal in col d

I want it to do the following:
if(and(col d0,col d<100)col a,"")
Once it has evaluated that line, I want it to go to the next line and do the
same thing.

Is there a way to do this?

Thank you.

CLR

If-then-next question

Put this in E2 and copy it down column E........

=IF(AND(D20,D2<100),A2,"")

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"les8" wrote:

I have a list of stores that have goals each month.
(store # is in col a, actual sales in col b, goal sales in col c,
actual-goal in col d

I want it to do the following:
if(and(col d0,col d<100)col a,"")
Once it has evaluated that line, I want it to go to the next line and do the
same thing.

Is there a way to do this?

Thank you.

les8

If-then-next question

Thanks Chuck. I guess I wasn't clear. What I want to end up with is a short
list of the 8-10 stores that fit into the criteria. i.e. is the store over
0 and below 100, if it is print the store number, if not, skip it. Go on to
the next store and evaluate it.
Like a Do-Loop.

thanks.

"les8" wrote:

I have a list of stores that have goals each month.
(store # is in col a, actual sales in col b, goal sales in col c,
actual-goal in col d

I want it to do the following:
if(and(col d0,col d<100)col a,"")
Once it has evaluated that line, I want it to go to the next line and do the
same thing.

Is there a way to do this?

Thank you.

CLR

If-then-next question

Oh, well then, take a look at Data Filter Autofilter choose the
dropdown arrow on your column of interest and select the Custom option and
set up your conditions..........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3