-   -   Drop down lists (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/144803-drop-down-lists.html)

jack

Drop down lists

Hi

I am trying to create some drop down lists within a spreadsheet. Can anyone
help with some basic instructions?

Thanks in advance

MartinW

Drop down lists

Hi Jack,

I could explain some of it but Debra Dalgleish does it soo much better.
Check out this site and go to the Data Validation section first
and then, well, you can take it from there.
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

HTH
Martin

"Jack" wrote in message

Hi

I am trying to create some drop down lists within a spreadsheet. Can
anyone
help with some basic instructions?

Thanks in advance

jack

Drop down lists

Martin

Thank you for the help. That has everything I needed

Cheers

"Jack" wrote in message

Hi

I am trying to create some drop down lists within a spreadsheet. Can
anyone
help with some basic instructions?

Thanks in advance

MartinW

Drop down lists

Don't thank me Jack, Thank Debra!
And, as an added bonus, she is a regular
contributor to these newsgroups.

Cheers
Martin