-   -   print addresses onto envelopes in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/144662-print-addresses-onto-envelopes-excel.html)

neil in cornwall

print addresses onto envelopes in excel

i am moving our address book out of "Word" into "Excel" for ease of use can i
still print onto envelopes as i did in Word

Roger Govier

print addresses onto envelopes in excel

Hi Neil

Word is still best for producing Labels, Envelopes etc.
Use the Mailmerge feature in Word, but point to your Excel file as the
list to use.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"neil in cornwall" wrote in
message ...
i am moving our address book out of "Word" into "Excel" for ease of use
can i
still print onto envelopes as i did in Word

Paul B

print addresses onto envelopes in excel

Neil, I would still use word to do the printing,

For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have a look here

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

Paul B
"neil in cornwall" wrote in