-   -   Calculate the average of numbers, ignoring multiple values (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/144547-calculate-average-numbers-ignoring-multiple-values.html)

Quintessence

Calculate the average of numbers, ignoring multiple values

I understand how to calculate the average ignoring zero values, but I need to
ignore 0, 1, and 2 values.

bj

Calculate the average of numbers, ignoring multiple values

I don't understand what you mean
do you want to ignore integers?
do you want to ignore multiples?
how do you identify what you want to ignore?

"Quintessence" wrote:

I understand how to calculate the average ignoring zero values, but I need to
ignore 0, 1, and 2 values.

Peo Sjoblom

Calculate the average of numbers, ignoring multiple values

I am assuming that you can't have negative values

=SUMIF(A2:A100,"2")/COUNTIF(A2:A100,"2")

Peo Sjoblom