-   -   compile error in hidden module: thisworkbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/144469-compile-error-hidden-module-thisworkbook.html)

Tran Thu Do

compile error in hidden module: thisworkbook

When I start Excel I receive a message box Microsoft Visual Basic with "
Compile in hidden module: thisworkbook"
I am using offce 2007 and winxp sp2
I have installed classicmenu for office

Barb Reinhardt

compile error in hidden module: thisworkbook

Do you have code in the ThisWorkbook module? If so, post it here. In 2003
you get to it with ALT F11.

"Tran Thu Do" wrote:

When I start Excel I receive a message box Microsoft Visual Basic with "
Compile in hidden module: thisworkbook"
I am using offce 2007 and winxp sp2
I have installed classicmenu for office

Earl Kiosterud

compile error in hidden module: thisworkbook

Tran,

Chip Pearson has some procedures for startup problems at his site, www.cpearson.com. You
should definitely do those things.

--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

Note: Some folks prefer bottom-posting.
But if you bottom-post to a reply that's
already top-posted, the thread gets messy.
When in Rome...
"Tran Thu Do" <Tran Thu wrote in message
When I start Excel I receive a message box Microsoft Visual Basic with "
Compile in hidden module: thisworkbook"
I am using offce 2007 and winxp sp2
I have installed classicmenu for office

Kevin Leadbetter

compile error in hidden module: thisworkbook

How to fix?