-   -   I need to change the paper size to 11X17, then pdf the file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/144414-i-need-change-paper-size-11x17-then-pdf-file.html)

Sherri

I need to change the paper size to 11X17, then pdf the file

I've created my spreadsheet. Now I need to send the file in pdf format so
that the other user can print it on 11x17 paper. Should I pdf then change
paper size? I can't find a way in excel to print on 11x17, especially since
my printer won't accept that large size. Help!

Dave Peterson

I need to change the paper size to 11X17, then pdf the file

I think it depends on what you use to create the .pdf file.

I use a free program from www.primopdf.com that supports creating a .pdf based
on an 11x17 sheet.

--

Dave Peterson