-   -   excel - select scale from inches to mm (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/144368-excel-select-scale-inches-mm.html)

Alan

excel - select scale from inches to mm

Hi Sir/Ms,

I would like to change the setting from inch to mm while I am design
drawing. Can you teach me the way to change setting?

I urgently need the solution in order to complete my job, I used Excel to
create drawing. Thanks!

Regards,
Alan Tang

Bob I

excel - select scale from inches to mm

Metric VS English is based on your Language Selection in the operating
system. Excel is a spreadsheet application, not a architectural drawing
program.