Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tee tee is offline

Default Excel

I have accidentally deleted excel is there a way of getting it back or will I
need run the cd installation again.
--
tee
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi,
unless you have system restore to restore the system prior to the delete, i
am afaid re-install may be your only option. I would try to un-install to
clean out as much as possible prior to the re-install.

regards
FSt1

"tee" wrote:

I have accidentally deleted excel is there a way of getting it back or will I
need run the cd installation again.
--
tee

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Are you sure you didn't just delete the shortcut that starts excel?

Try
Windows start button|Run
type:
excel

and hit enter.

If that works, you still have excel loaded and all you need to do is create a
shortcut to start it.

Using windows|search to look for excel.exe and then rightclick on that and then
send to
Desktop (create shortcut)

You could also try doubleclicking on a .xls file in windows explorer to test to
see if you still have it installed.

tee wrote:

I have accidentally deleted excel is there a way of getting it back or will I
need run the cd installation again.
--
tee

--