-   -   I need my gridlines back! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/143966-i-need-my-gridlines-back.html)

Carol Gomes

I need my gridlines back!

I managed to remove my gridlines by some other method than simply checking
the gridline box. Now I can't figure out how to re-set it so I can choose my
gridlines or not via this box. CAn anyone help me please...

Thanks in advance!
--
Carol Gomes, Executive Mgr
Gomes Scrapbooks -CTMH

ufo_pilot

I need my gridlines back!

your fill color may be set to "white" and your borders set to "no Border"

"Carol Gomes" wrote:

I managed to remove my gridlines by some other method than simply checking
the gridline box. Now I can't figure out how to re-set it so I can choose my
gridlines or not via this box. CAn anyone help me please...

Thanks in advance!
--
Carol Gomes, Executive Mgr
Gomes Scrapbooks -CTMH
www.gomesscrapbooks.com

tim m

I need my gridlines back!

So the gridlines box is checked under options? do you have a white coloured
cell perhance? Truy hiliting the sheet and then under fill click on 'no fill'

"Carol Gomes" wrote:

I managed to remove my gridlines by some other method than simply checking
the gridline box. Now I can't figure out how to re-set it so I can choose my
gridlines or not via this box. CAn anyone help me please...

Thanks in advance!
--
Carol Gomes, Executive Mgr
Gomes Scrapbooks -CTMH
www.gomesscrapbooks.com

Peo Sjoblom

I need my gridlines back!

If you are using white fill colour (or any fill colour) the gridlines won't
be visible,
otherwise you turn them on/off under toolsoptionsview

Peo Sjoblom

"Carol Gomes" wrote in message
I managed to remove my gridlines by some other method than simply checking
the gridline box. Now I can't figure out how to re-set it so I can choose
my
gridlines or not via this box. CAn anyone help me please...

Thanks in advance!
--
Carol Gomes, Executive Mgr
Gomes Scrapbooks -CTMH
www.gomesscrapbooks.com

Carol Gomes

I need my gridlines back!

no luck. It happens with EVERY excel worksheet I open... :(
--
Carol Gomes, Executive Mgr
Gomes Scrapbooks -CTMH

"Carol Gomes" wrote:

I managed to remove my gridlines by some other method than simply checking
the gridline box. Now I can't figure out how to re-set it so I can choose my
gridlines or not via this box. CAn anyone help me please...

Thanks in advance!
--
Carol Gomes, Executive Mgr
Gomes Scrapbooks -CTMH
www.gomesscrapbooks.com

Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)

I need my gridlines back!

no luck. It happens with EVERY excel worksheet I open... :(

Maybe you accidentally changed the Show Gridlines option for Excel? I am
using Excel 2007 here, so your location may be different. After you find
Options, it is located (for me, at least) on the Advanced tab under the
Display Options For This Worksheet section.... there is a Show Gridlines
checkbox.

Rick

Gord Dibben

I need my gridlines back!

You have ToolsOptionsGridlines checked for sure?

You have Gridlines color set to "Automatic" not white?

Perhaps your default Excel workbook template has been altered and you are
opening that particular workbook from FileNew or clicking on the New icon?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 24 May 2007 09:05:02 -0700, Carol Gomes
wrote:

no luck. It happens with EVERY excel worksheet I open... :(

elfmajesty

I need my gridlines back!

I'm having a similar problem. I've lost my column gridlines on every new
sheet! The row ones show up fine, though. I have no fill color and my Tools
- View - Gridlines box is checked. Any ideas????

Thanks.
Elf