-   -   VLOOKUP / Condition Formatting Help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/143937-vlookup-condition-formatting-help.html)

bluesifi

VLOOKUP / Condition Formatting Help

Hi, hoping someone can help. I have a table that links into a database and
shows all severity 2. I have updated the Table to show Service & Severity,
as I wish to report on both Sev 2 & 3.

I have another table on another sheet, which has all the services, and I
want to have a traffic light system if we have a Sev 2 it is Red and if we
have a Sev 3 it is amber.

At the moment I have a vlookup, as I have only been reporting on Sev 2. I
now wish to report on Sev 3. Is it possible to to a vlookup to lookup the
service, and if the service had an outage and was a Sev 2 then show as Red,
if the service had an outage but it was a Sev 3, then show as Amber, in no
outage then Green

Farhad

VLOOKUP / Condition Formatting Help

can you please give us an example?