-   -   print selected sections on the same page (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/14388-print-selected-sections-same-page.html)

ripley

print selected sections on the same page

I want to print the column headings and the totals row from a spreadsheet
onto a single page. When I choose the print area from Page setup I get the
headings on one page and the totals on page two, even with print on one page
selected. The same result occurs when I do this from the Print Break View.
The get around would be to copy and paste to a new area of the worksheet, but
I think I should be able to print to a single page without having to do that?

Thanks

Ron de Bruin

Hi ripley

Try