-   -   Automating cell to transfer to another cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/143802-automating-cell-transfer-another-cell.html)

WANTED

Automating cell to transfer to another cell

hi

Cell A1 to A5 has a text value, Cell B1 to B5 has a number value which
represent A1 to A5, now my problem is, if one of those cell in B1 to B5
present a negative value ONLY how can i automatic transfer or populate to C
row
and also transfer the text value to D row

tnx

Gary''s Student

Automating cell to transfer to another cell

Say "profit" is in A1 and -15,000 is in B1
in C1:
=IF(B1<0,B1,"")
in D1:
=IF(B1<0,A1,"")