-   -   how to put margins on a text book from the excel control toolbox? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/143735-how-put-margins-text-book-excel-control-toolbox.html)

Amy

how to put margins on a text book from the excel control toolbox?

the above question applies to office 2003 excel

FSt1

how to put margins on a text book from the excel control toolbox?

the above question truncated and we don't know what it is. put your question
in the body of the post, not the subject.

Regards
FSt1

"Amy" wrote:

the above question applies to office 2003 excel

Amy

how to put margins on a text book from the excel control toolb

Apologies to everyone

The question is

How can I put a margin on a text box which was taken from the 'Controls
Toolbox' in Excel 2003.

When data is input - it scrolls along and does not wrap. meaning, when the
document is printed not all text is shown.

How can I apply margins to this text box? If possible.