-   -   Restore bottom scroll bar (Excel 2007) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/143686-restore-bottom-scroll-bar-excel-2007-a.html)

Redjagmike

Restore bottom scroll bar (Excel 2007)

I have lost the bottom scroll bar and the tags to other sheets in a number of
different worksheets. I use Excel 2007 but work in Excel 97-2003 to be
compatible with other users.

I have tried Ctrl Down arrow to get to the end of the sheet (Row 65000) and
it still does not appear.

Vertical scroll bar still present.

How do I get the scroll bar back

Ron de Bruin

Restore bottom scroll bar (Excel 2007)

Hi Redjagmike

Office buttonExcel options

See "display options for this workbook"

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Redjagmike" wrote in message ...
I have lost the bottom scroll bar and the tags to other sheets in a number of
different worksheets. I use Excel 2007 but work in Excel 97-2003 to be
compatible with other users.

I have tried Ctrl Down arrow to get to the end of the sheet (Row 65000) and
it still does not appear.

Vertical scroll bar still present.

How do I get the scroll bar back

Nick Hodge

Restore bottom scroll bar (Excel 2007)

Mike?

Try Office ButtonExcel optionsAdvancedDisplay options for this
workbookhorizontal scrollbar=selected?

--
HTH
Nick Hodge
"Redjagmike" wrote in message
I have lost the bottom scroll bar and the tags to other sheets in a number
of
different worksheets. I use Excel 2007 but work in Excel 97-2003 to be
compatible with other users.

I have tried Ctrl Down arrow to get to the end of the sheet (Row 65000)
and
it still does not appear.

Vertical scroll bar still present.

How do I get the scroll bar back

Redjagmike

Restore bottom scroll bar (Excel 2007)

Hi Ron de Bruin

Thanks for the tip but it doesn't have any affect. The appropriate box is
ticked already. When I take out all the ticks, the vertical scroll bar
disappears. When I put them all back, only the vertical bar is there.

A bug?

Cheers

Redjagmike

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Redjagmike

Office buttonExcel options

See "display options for this workbook"

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Redjagmike" wrote in message ...
I have lost the bottom scroll bar and the tags to other sheets in a number of
different worksheets. I use Excel 2007 but work in Excel 97-2003 to be
compatible with other users.

I have tried Ctrl Down arrow to get to the end of the sheet (Row 65000) and
it still does not appear.

Vertical scroll bar still present.

How do I get the scroll bar back

Ron de Bruin