-   -   COM Add-in Troubles (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/143621-com-add-troubles.html)

howard

COM Add-in Troubles

I am trying to use VSTO with Visual Studio 2005 and Excel 2003. The trouble
is that my Excel does not seem to recognize the Visual Studio Design Time
Adaptor Add-in, which is necessary to create projects in VS. I have
uninstalled and reinstalled Office several times, to no avail. Am I missing
something in the registry? Plus, wen I click on System Info on the About
form, the Excel app I have running does not sem to be recognized. Please,
any advice?