-   -   insert multiple page Word document into Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1436-insert-multiple-page-word-document-into-excel.html)

S.W.

insert multiple page Word document into Excel

How do I insert a multiple page Word document into Excel so that I can view
the pages by scrolling down the spreadsheet without opening or editing the
Word document?

Frank Kabel

Hi
this is IMHO not the way Excel will work (and I doubt this is possible)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"S.W." schrieb im Newsbeitrag
How do I insert a multiple page Word document into Excel so that I

can view
the pages by scrolling down the spreadsheet without opening or

editing the
Word document?

Dave Peterson

Not quite the same, but how about just using a wide column and copy|paste all
the text from the word document into that column.