Ostate

Exception in Activating Subscription Cells

When I open several of my workbooks in Excel 2007, I get the message
"Exception in Activating Subscription Cells". It shows up in the status
Bar.

Can someone please tell me what this means?

Thanks!

Ostate in Houston

Nick Hodge

Exception in Activating Subscription Cells

Ostate

This is doubtless a faulting add-in or code. Check for any code added to
the workbook (if it only happen with one), any code in your personal.xls(x)
file and finally go to Office buttonExcel Optionsadd-insclick go at the
bottom and then uncheck all. Re-start Excel and see if it's gone. Add one
back at a time, re-starting Excel each time and when it comes back, that's
the issue

--
HTH
Nick Hodge