-   -   How can I sum a list of numbers EXCEPT the lowest value in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/143495-how-can-i-sum-list-numbers-except-lowest-value-excel.html)

indyjohn

How can I sum a list of numbers EXCEPT the lowest value in Excel?

I have a list of test scores that I want to sum, but I want to drop the
lowest value. How can I do that in Excel?

AKphidelt

How can I sum a list of numbers EXCEPT the lowest value in Excel?

Try

=SUM(A1:A10)-MIN(A1:A10)

Replace A1 and A10 with your own range

"indyjohn" wrote:

I have a list of test scores that I want to sum, but I want to drop the
lowest value. How can I do that in Excel?

Toppers

How can I sum a list of numbers EXCEPT the lowest value in Excel?

One way:

=SUM(A1:A5)-MIN(A1:A5)

"indyjohn" wrote:

I have a list of test scores that I want to sum, but I want to drop the
lowest value. How can I do that in Excel?

RagDyeR

How can I sum a list of numbers EXCEPT the lowest value in Excel?

Try this:

=SUM(A1:A10,-MIN(A1:A10))

--

HTH,