-   -   Opening multiple documents in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/143462-opening-multiple-documents-excel.html)

buzzandbeyond

Opening multiple documents in Excel

Hi,

I have an excel doument of the same name I open daily from Oulook.
Excel keeps a count of this in the header bar. However now I've hit
100 it does not allow me to open the document any more. I've rebooted
etc, but am unable to open this document any more.

Is there any way of resetting or working around this?

cheers

joel

Opening multiple documents in Excel

You can try to open excel in safe mode.

From the start button, selct run and type in box

excel /safe

Then open your workbook from the file menu.