-   -   labels (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/143434-labels.html)

Jayvee

labels

how do i add labels to an excel worksheet? I am doing a comparison on three
computer sytems, and i have to insert the labl "included" for the items that
are included with the system.

Bernard Liengme

labels

Let's say you have cells B1, C1, D1 with names of PC's
In A2 to A10 you have a list of features (CPU, Memory, DVD reader, etc)
Other cells in the table could have values like Pentium, 1 Gb
If the feature has no numeric value (it is either present of no) then type Y
for included.

By the way all of this could just as readily be done in a Word table.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme