-   -   Printing in Excel, can pages be reverse numbered, back to front? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/143430-printing-excel-can-pages-reverse-numbered-back-front.html)

markjp

Printing in Excel, can pages be reverse numbered, back to front?

Bernard Liengme

Printing in Excel, can pages be reverse numbered, back to front?

Do you mean than in a three page output you want the content of cell A1 to
appear on page 3?
If so, then the answer is no.

Or do you want page 3 to come out of the printer first?
That is not an Excel feature but a printer feature. If I use File | Print
and on the Print dialog next to the printer selection window I click
Properties, then I can set the printing order on my HP1200 from
Front-to-back (pages 1,2,3...) or Back-to-Front (pages n, n-1, n-2.....)

By the way: It is better to ask the question here in the 'white space'
rather than in the Subject box.

best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme