-   -   how to save a single column as a seperate file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/143429-how-save-single-column-seperate-file.html)

grc46

how to save a single column as a seperate file

Having trouble trying to convert excel file to CSV format, to load into
another program. Since I'm only interested in one of the worksheet columns,
how can i save a single column into a seperate file?

Dave Peterson

how to save a single column as a seperate file

Maybe you could just
select that single column
edit|copy
paste into Notepad
save as something.csv from there??????

--

Dave Peterson

David Biddulph[_2_]

how to save a single column as a seperate file

Copy that column to a separate sheet. Save that sheet as CSV.
--
David Biddulph