-   -   obtaining formulas and help w formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/143422-obtaining-formulas-help-w-formula.html)

marysea

obtaining formulas and help w formula

I would like to make a monthly total derived from a sum column on 4 different
worksheets.........does anyone know the formula?
Also, does anyone know where I can get a list of formula's available for use
in Excel?

Don Guillett

obtaining formulas and help w formula

sum each worksheet in the same cell of each worksheet and then use
=sum(firstsheet:lastsheet!yourcell)
Have you looked in HELP
--
Don Guillett