-   -   Data Automation from Excel to Word (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/14337-data-automation-excel-word.html)

Adam

Data Automation from Excel to Word

Does anyone know how to get cell data (from multiple) cells into a Word
Document (New or a Template) by the click of a form button??

galimi

Adam,

The following Excel macro will copy all data from selected cells into a new
Word document

Sub moveToWord()
Set x = CreateObject("Word.Application")
x.Documents.Add
x.Visible = True

For Each cl In Selection

x.Selection.TypeText CStr(cl.Value)
x.Selection.TypeParagraph

Next
End Sub

http://HelpExcel.com

"Adam" wrote:

Does anyone know how to get cell data (from multiple) cells into a Word
Document (New or a Template) by the click of a form button??

Adam

So I just put this into the VBA code for a command button, correct?

"Adam" wrote:

Does anyone know how to get cell data (from multiple) cells into a Word
Document (New or a Template) by the click of a form button??

galimi

Forgot to mention that. You can tie this code to a form command button, or
use the code in between Sub and End Sub directly into a Command Button from
the Control Toolbox or a UserForm.

http://HelpExcel.com