-   -   insert picture in header section of excel worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/14333-insert-picture-header-section-excel-worksheet.html)

bhavini

insert picture in header section of excel worksheet

how do i insert my company logo in the header section of an excel worksheet

peterm

what version of excell are you using?
peterm

"bhavini" wrote:

how do i insert my company logo in the header section of an excel worksheet

bhavini

i am using MS Excel 2000

"bhavini" wrote:

how do i insert my company logo in the header section of an excel worksheet

Jed

Hi Bhavini

To Insert picture in a header , click on link below for specific
instruction.

http://www.exceltip.com/st/Adding_a_...ooter/202.html

Regards
Vinod

"bhavini" wrote in message
how do i insert my company logo in the header section of an excel

worksheet

Dave Peterson

Pictures in headers/footers were added in xl2002.

Maybe you could add a picture in the rows to repeat at top???

Or even print the header (using MSWord) and then print your data (sending the
paper through the printer twice).

--

Dave Peterson