-   -   View "Going To" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/143316-view-going.html)

Craig Coope

View "Going To"

Not really a biggie but I have some userforms which do various things
to my sheet.

As the userforms input data in my cells, Excel does not scroll down
automatically to the table (cell) being inputted to...

However when my VB instruction to change a cell colour happens, Excel
scrolls up or down to the show the cell that has changed colour.

Anyway to stop this so Excel doesn't navigate to the cell being
affected?

Thanks,

Craig

--
The Zero ST

Barb Reinhardt

View "Going To"

Try adding APplication.ScreenUpdating = FALSE at the beginning of the
affected code and Application.ScreenUpdating = TRUE at the end of your code.

HTH,
Barb Reinhardt