-   -   how do I divide a workbook into two workbooks? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/143301-how-do-i-divide-workbook-into-two-workbooks.html)

kitsie

how do I divide a workbook into two workbooks?

how do I divide a workbook into two workbooks?

tim m

how do I divide a workbook into two workbooks?

Need a bit more information, what do you mean exactly. You want to take half
the data from one workbook and put it in another one? You want to take
selected worksheets and put them in another workbook?

"kitsie" wrote:

how do I divide a workbook into two workbooks?

Dave Peterson

how do I divide a workbook into two workbooks?

Save it twice.

Then go into each copy and delete the pieces that you don't want.

--

Dave Peterson