-   -   Automate cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/143215-automate-cell.html)

WANTED

Automate cell

hi

Cell A1 to A5 has a text value, Cell B1 to B5 has a number value which
represent A1 to A5, now my problem is, if one of those cell in B1 to B5
present a negative value how can i automatic transfer or populate to C row
and also transfer the text value to D row

tnx

CLR

Automate cell

Try this in C1 and D1, copied down.....

=IF(B1<0,B1,"")

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"WANTED" wrote:

hi

Cell A1 to A5 has a text value, Cell B1 to B5 has a number value which
represent A1 to A5, now my problem is, if one of those cell in B1 to B5
present a negative value how can i automatic transfer or populate to C row
and also transfer the text value to D row

tnx

WANTED

Automate cell

Hi!CLR

tnx it work, but the formula leaves some empty cell if the value is
positive. What if i want the negative value only to be transfered to another
worksheet2 of C row and the text value that represent the negative value
from B1 to B5 to row D row of worksheet2 (and save some space)

tnx