-   -   Y Axis values (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/143188-y-axis-values.html)

glenlee

Y Axis values

How do I get the Y axis values for a line chart to appear on both the
left and right sides of the chart?

Bernard Liengme

Y Axis values

To get two axes you need at least two data series. Why not use the same data
twice? Select the y-values, copy and drag to the chart. Now format the
second data series to use the secondary y-axis. You will nee to format the
line/markers so that the chart displays just one data series.
There are more elegant ways but this is quick!
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme