-   -   Can I use a UserForm Box with a Macro? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/143152-can-i-use-userform-box-macro.html)

Vick

Can I use a UserForm Box with a Macro?

I want to take the data from my textboxes (Subject, Body) and use them in my
macro. So at the begining I want the Macro to open the userform, and if they
click Ok, then the macro continues. It fills takes the text that the user
typed in from text box and places it in Text area of my macro. If they hit
cancel the macro ends. Any ideas?

Thanks

Mike

Can I use a UserForm Box with a Macro?

When you say at the begging does this mean when you open the file

"Vick" wrote:

I want to take the data from my textboxes (Subject, Body) and use them in my
macro. So at the begining I want the Macro to open the userform, and if they
click Ok, then the macro continues. It fills takes the text that the user
typed in from text box and places it in Text area of my macro. If they hit
cancel the macro ends. Any ideas?

Thanks

Vick

Can I use a UserForm Box with a Macro?

I meant at the begining of the macro, when they press the button to kick off
the macro the Userform will pop up and go from there.

"Vick" wrote:

I want to take the data from my textboxes (Subject, Body) and use them in my
macro. So at the begining I want the Macro to open the userform, and if they
click Ok, then the macro continues. It fills takes the text that the user
typed in from text box and places it in Text area of my macro. If they hit
cancel the macro ends. Any ideas?

Thanks

Mike

Can I use a UserForm Box with a Macro?

Vick
Could you e-mail me a copy of your sheet with some notes and i'll see what I
can do