-   -   How do I import Office address book to Outlook Express address bo. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/14309-how-do-i-import-office-address-book-outlook-express-address-bo.html)

snnorp

How do I import Office address book to Outlook Express address bo.

How do I import Office address book to Outlook Express address book?

RagDyer

Did you happen to notice what the name of this group is ?

Do you honestly believe this is an Excel related question ?

Let's see if you get lucky, and do happen to get an answer!

RD

"snnorp" wrote in message
How do I import Office address book to Outlook Express address book?

Gordon

RagDyer wrote:
Did you happen to notice what the name of this group is ?

Do you honestly believe this is an Excel related question ?

Let's see if you get lucky, and do happen to get an answer!

<sigh - Web access AGAIN.......

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk