-   -   Erase & Draw Border functions no longer work (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/14308-erase-draw-border-functions-no-longer-work.html)

bob m

Erase & Draw Border functions no longer work

The Erase Border and Draw Border functions, which I found very useful, no
longer work in any worksheets. When I click on the appropriate icon, my
cursor just turns into a fat cross, but then nothing happens. they used to
work just fine. Any ideas?
--
Bob M.

Debra Dalgleish

Is the worksheet protected? If it is, you won't be able to add borders.
To unprotect it, choose ToolsProtectionUnprotect Sheet
(you may require a password)

bob m wrote:
The Erase Border and Draw Border functions, which I found very useful, no
longer work in any worksheets. When I click on the appropriate icon, my
cursor just turns into a fat cross, but then nothing happens. they used to
work just fine. Any ideas?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

bob m

No, my worksheets are not protected. These functions no longer work in any of
my worksheets.