-   -   Formula's not working (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1430-formulas-not-working.html)

Dave

Formula's not working

any suggestions as to why no formulas are working on my pc when the same
exact spreadsheet works on all other pc's?

tools, options, view tab, window option, the formula box is NOT checked.

--
Dave

Peo Sjoblom

Somehow it might be seen as text, assuming you have the text of the formula
instead or the result. Makes sure the format is not text and select the whole
sheet, do editreplace, find what = replace with =, thus replace equal sign
with equal sign sometimes trigger calculation

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Dave" wrote:

any suggestions as to why no formulas are working on my pc when the same
exact spreadsheet works on all other pc's?

tools, options, view tab, window option, the formula box is NOT checked.

--
Dave

Dave

No, the cell with the formula is a number not text.
Solved the problem. Under tools, options, the Calculations tab was set to
manual.

Thanks
dave