-   -   Linking excel data to a word document (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/142902-linking-excel-data-word-document.html)

Hutchy

Linking excel data to a word document

I have a excel worksheet with several tables and a graph that I update once a
month for the purposes of copying the data to a word fact sheet that is
distributed to our clients. How can i have the data in the excel tables
linked to the relevant table in the word document that I prepair without
having to manualy transfer the data from excel to word? Is it possible to
have the graph in the word doc update when the source data is changed in
excel?

Thanks