-   -   Macro stops at random places. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/142888-macro-stops-random-places.html)

Jeff

Macro stops at random places.

Hi,

I have a macro that I have been running for about 2 weeks - and I transfered
the macro to another computer at work (with the same version of excel and
operating system). Here is the problem - the macro stops throughout the code
- the message says that "there was a break in the code". I looked at the
help and it says that this happens when the Ctrl-brk is hit - but I never hit
that. Is there something having to do with the settings that is causing this?

Thank s for your help on this.