-   -   creating macros in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/142830-creating-macros-excel.html)

ryanzoo06

creating macros in excel

Baby steps needed for: a macro that prompts the users to input necessary
data into each column in the worksheet. I don't have access to make a proper
database.

Gord Dibben

creating macros in excel

Could you be a bit more specific?

What is necessary data and into which cells and columns will it be entered.

It can be done but I think some generic code may not help you if you need baby
steps.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP