-   -   how do i superimpose graphs with different scales? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/142755-how-do-i-superimpose-graphs-different-scales.html)

Omwami Mugishagwe

how do i superimpose graphs with different scales?

I am trying to draw washability curves( coal float-sink ) and i am supposed
to superimpose 5 graphs together, one of them with a different scale.Any
idea?Cheers.

challa prabhu

how do i superimpose graphs with different scales?

Hi,

Refer to the following URL:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/charts/combocharts.html
-or-
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/charts/combocharts.html
-or-

Enter "Peltier Technical Services, inc" in the Google search engine.

Challa Prabhu

"Omwami Mugishagwe" wrote:

I am trying to draw washability curves( coal float-sink ) and i am supposed
to superimpose 5 graphs together, one of them with a different scale.Any
idea?Cheers.

Jon Peltier

how do i superimpose graphs with different scales?

Plot the five series on the same XY chart, then double click on the one you
want to show on a different scale, and on the Axis tab, choose Secondary. If
you want a secondary X axis in addition to (or instead of) the secondary Y
axis, go to Chart menu Chart Options Axes tab, and check the combination
of boxes you need.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP