-   -   Is their any way to set Excel to send an e-mail on date (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/142584-their-any-way-set-excel-send-e-mail-date.html)

Leger Claude Comeau

Is their any way to set Excel to send an e-mail on date

Is their any way to set Excel to send an e-mail on a date entered in a cell
either the date of the cell or like a week before, Basically looking to add a
function like this to an equipment calibration log so I get an e-mail a week
before the calibration expiry. Anyone know if and how to do this or where to
find info on it?

L. Claude Comeau

FSt1

Is their any way to set Excel to send an e-mail on date

hi
hi,
I haven't work with 2007 yet but i doubt they change vb that much.
see these sites...
timed events....http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm
email events......http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

if nothing else maybe it will give you ideas.

Regards
FSt1