-   -   Get.Cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/142569-get-cell.html)

Jakobshavn Isbrae

Get.Cell

Where can I find Help for the Get.Cell function?
--
jake

Stan Brown

Get.Cell

Sun, 13 May 2007 07:38:00 -0700 from Jakobshavn Isbrae
:
Where can I find Help for the Get.Cell function?

In form, this is a Cell method for a Get object.

A quick check in VBA help for "Get" came up empty. Someone more
expert than I might recognize Get.Cell, but in the meantime can you
tell us the context in which you saw it?

http://OakRoadSystems.com/

Jakobshavn Isbrae

Get.Cell

It was a function available in Excel4 XLM. We are trying to convert some
very old spreadsheets to run on modern equipment, but have little idea of
what the old code is doing.

Thanks for your help
--
jake

"Stan Brown" wrote:

Sun, 13 May 2007 07:38:00 -0700 from Jakobshavn Isbrae
:
Where can I find Help for the Get.Cell function?

In form, this is a Cell method for a Get object.

A quick check in VBA help for "Get" came up empty. Someone more
expert than I might recognize Get.Cell, but in the meantime can you
tell us the context in which you saw it?

http://OakRoadSystems.com/

Jim Rech

Get.Cell

I believe you can get the Excel 4 macro file file he

http://support.microsoft.com/default...S;Q128185&FR=1

--
Jim
"Jakobshavn Isbrae" wrote in

"Stan Brown" wrote:

Sun, 13 May 2007 07:38:00 -0700 from Jakobshavn Isbrae
:
Where can I find Help for the Get.Cell function?

In form, this is a Cell method for a Get object.

A quick check in VBA help for "Get" came up empty. Someone more
expert than I might recognize Get.Cell, but in the meantime can you
tell us the context in which you saw it?

http://OakRoadSystems.com/

Dave Peterson

Get.Cell

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/r...etext=Macrofun

You can read more about them by getting both of these:
Macrofun.exe & Macro97.exe (which contains XLMacr8.hlp)

You may have trouble with macrofun.exe, but macro97.exe creates a .hlp file.

And to me, it sure looks like the content is the same.

Jakobshavn Isbrae wrote:

Where can I find Help for the Get.Cell function?
--
jake

--

Dave Peterson

Gord Dibben

Get.Cell

Stan

A google search turned up a list of hits for get.cell

http://snipurl.com/1kf7y

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 13 May 2007 10:42:20 -0400, Stan Brown
wrote:

Sun, 13 May 2007 07:38:00 -0700 from Jakobshavn Isbrae
:
Where can I find Help for the Get.Cell function?

In form, this is a Cell method for a Get object.

A quick check in VBA help for "Get" came up empty. Someone more
expert than I might recognize Get.Cell, but in the meantime can you
tell us the context in which you saw it?

RagDyeR

Get.Cell

Another link:

http://tinyurl.com/seb4r

--
HTH,

RD

"Jakobshavn Isbrae" wrote in
message ...
Where can I find Help for the Get.Cell function?
--
jake

Stan Brown

Get.Cell

Sun, 13 May 2007 08:12:09 -0700 from <Gord Dibben
<gorddibbATshawDOTca:
Stan

A google search turned up a list of hits for get.cell

http://snipurl.com/1kf7y

Thanks. I didn't try a Google search because I assumed the OP had
done that before posting a query.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/