-   -   Moving data in one excel column to another sheet based on user input (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/142273-moving-data-one-excel-column-another-sheet-based-user-input.html)

[email protected]

Moving data in one excel column to another sheet based on user input

I have a spreadsheet that contains all my data on sheet1. The columns
have Years as headings and dollar amounts underneath them. I have a
drop down list for the user to pick the year from in cell R2.
Whatever year they choose I want the appropriate column to move to
sheet 3. Ex. if they choose 2009 I want Column M to move to sheet 3,
if they choose 2010 I want column N to move to sheet 3. Any ideas???

Don Guillett

Moving data in one excel column to another sheet based on user input

See ans in other post .

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software