-   -   Increase font in comments (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/142262-increase-font-comments.html)

judys

Increase font in comments

I use comments in my Excel spreadsheet. But the default font size is 8, and
even our Help Desk can't help me change it!

Gord Dibben

Increase font in comments

judy

Have a look at Debtra Dalgleish's site for Comments Tips, one of which is
changing default Font size.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlcomments02.html

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 10 May 2007 07:31:04 -0700, judys
wrote:

I use comments in my Excel spreadsheet. But the default font size is 8, and
even our Help Desk can't help me change it!

Bob I

Increase font in comments

Go to Windows, Display properties, Appearance, Advanced, Item = Tooltip,
Change the size there, and Apply. The new size will be used for future
entered comments. If you don't like the system wide effect of your
change, just put it back to 8.

judys wrote:

I use comments in my Excel spreadsheet. But the default font size is 8, and
even our Help Desk can't help me change it!

judys

Increase font in comments

Thanks, that worked--I appreciate it!

wrote:

I use comments in my Excel spreadsheet. But the default font size is 8, and
even our Help Desk can't help me change it!

challa prabhu

Increase font in comments

Hi,

Do the following:

1. Click a cell in the worksheet.
2. Right-click and click Insert comment. You will find eight points on the
comments box.
3. When you move the text pointer near one of the points on the box, the
mouse pointer changes to four arrow.
4. Right click and click Format Comment. The Format Comment dialog box
diaplays.
5. Click the Font tab. and do the following:

a. Under Font, Select a font name from the list .
b. Under Font Style, Select a font style from the list .
c. Under Size, Select a font size from the list or enter a font size in the
Size box.

6. Click OK.

Challa Prabhu