-   -   Grouping Cells / Sorting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/142162-grouping-cells-sorting.html)

[email protected]

Grouping Cells / Sorting

Is there a way to group a rows together so that the groups can be
sorted (instead of individual rows)? I've tried sorting first by the
title column (titles are what I want to keep together) then by due
date (how i would like to sort the data), but i also need to keep
empty rows between and within titles and these are removed when
sorted. I'm sure there's a straightforward answer, but I can't find
anything useful in excel help. Thank you!!

Bob I

Grouping Cells / Sorting

Make the row taller so as to provide the desired "white space" between
titles.