-   -   is it possible to disable "save" prompt in excel file on web server? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/142130-possible-disable-save-prompt-excel-file-web-server.html)

[email protected]

is it possible to disable "save" prompt in excel file on web server?

I have an excel file that I would like to put on the web server.
Within this file there are links pointing to different worksheets in
this same excel file.
When I open the file through the browser and click on any of the
links, it promts me to save or discard changes, even know I didn't
make any changes. Is there any way to disable this prompt?

Thanks.